How will Social Confidence Training change your life?
In what ways would your life transform if you had social confidence? If you are like many people with social anxiety, the news that you can actually learn to become socially confident is a dream come true! It is such a welcome relief to stop feeling so anxious, to stop feeling alone, feeling "less than", feeling left out, always that invisible person on the outskirts.
What if you could become more socially confident?
Just imagine what your life could be like if you had social confidence....
Just imagine for a moment, all the things that would be possible that are so impossible now. What would life be like if you felt confident in yourself, felt worthy, felt comfortable, relaxed, empowered and truly likable?
Here's some of the life changes our clients have experienced and reported to us:
1) Feeling confident in situations that previously made you feel uncomfortable, fearful or awkward.
It will happen gradually. Your social confidence will increase with each new skill you learn, each new step in the program, until one day you suddenly realize that you are doing things you would have never thought possible before. And you are doing them so easily, you almost can't remember how hard they once were.
2) Feeling more relaxed physically. You will know how to instantly activate a feeling of calm & quiet that will flood your body & mind whenever you need it.
No more feeling hijacked by pounding heart, blushing, tension and shaking hands. You will be proficient with a variety of Zen mindfulness tools that will help you calm your mind and relax your body.
3) No longer avoiding social events because of anxiety.... and actually start to look forward to them.
No more making excuses to yourself and others as to why you can't attend an important event, why you don't want to go out for dinner & a movie, why you can't go to that party. Those excuses will be a thing of the past!
4) More aware of your personal strengths. You will start to really love who you are.
Most people with social anxiety have experienced bullying, verbal abuse, frequent criticism or trauma that has left them with a lowered sense of self worth and an uncertain sense of self identity.
The damage of these experiences can be gently undone. It takes time, patience and support to leave this toxic baggage behind, but when you do the rewards are well worth the time and effort.
5) You will enjoy meeting new people.
Instead of feeling nervous and agitated you will feel relaxed and curious about who this new person is and whether or not you have common interests. You will know the secrets of how to keep a conversation going with someone you don't know well, how to get them to open up and share who they are with you, and you will know how to express yourself confidently.
6) You will choose friends based upon how well you like them and how well you feel they are suited to you, rather than just hoping that someone will like you.
Lately I find myself enjoying meeting someone new. I wonder if maybe I'll want to get to know them better, or if I will decide to just let it be. Making friends used to be so stressful for me..... Now it's no more stressful than looking books & deciding which one to read!
The days of being desperate for any form of acceptance or inclusion will be over. You will find yourself calmly learning about others and deciding who best fits with your lifestyle, your value system, your interests, and then seeing if things "click".
7) You will know the steps to take to deepen a relationship with someone you like.
You will meet people you are happy to know just casually. There will be others who you will get to know much better and form a closer bond with. You will know exactly what to do to make this happen.
8) More relaxed & comfortable at work. You will participate confidently in meetings and talk easily with coworkers -- even with your boss.
Social anxiety can make you feel too shy or uncertain to express what you know with confidence at work. You may be reluctant to speak up in meetings and state your opinion or share your ideas. You may be hesitant or suddenly tongue-tied when meeting with your boss or coworkers. People find it difficult to trust information that the person sharing it seems unsure about. The result is that your talent and capabilities are all too often hidden from others, or worse -- ignored.
With social confidence training you will learn proven methods to speak up clearly and with authority at work. People will pay attention to what you say. Your knowledge and ideas will be noticed. You will find opportunities open up in your career due to your new found ability to express yourself with confidence and show others what you know.
9) You will know how to handle rejection with strength & resilience (yes - it happens to everyone!)
The reality is that "rejection" happens to everyone. Every single person has times where they don't get the job they applied for, are told "no" to a request for something they wanted, or have times when others aren't interested in the activity you suggest. Although you will find that being "rejected" happens less often when you have social confidence, you will also find that when it does it won't be the earth shattering, ego crushing, traumatic event it used to be. You may be disappointed and possibly even sad for a short while but you will be able to handle the situation without putting yourself down and feeling insecure and self critical. You will know that it happens to everyone, it's not about some obscure defect in you and you will be okay and move on.
Your social confidence and social skills are guaranteed to improve.
As long as you stick with the program, engage in the practice exercises and complete the coursework, this is guaranteed.
You can expect a gradual increase in your level of confidence and a gradual decrease in the level of anxiety you experience around people. If you are like most clients you will one day realize that social anxiety is no longer a factor in your life at all.
The first step is often the hardest.....but also the most powerful.
Once you have made the decision to increase your social confidence, your new life is beginning. You are no longer just waiting for your problems to go away on their own (which truthfully is very unlikely), and you have taken that important and often hard first step to actually do something to help yourself move forward.
Our personal coaching, workshops and retreats make change easy for you. We provide you with the knowledge, support, feedback and practice are essential to successfully implementing change - all in a caring, positive, self-affirming environment
- waking up in the morning calm, confident and invigorated, no longer feeling overwhelmed by anxiety
- being able to interact with others easily without planning ahead what you will say and worrying about it afterwards
- looking forward to meeting new people
- getting to know people, sharing who you really are instead of being silent or "agreeable" or "nice" in the hopes that if you seem likable they will like you
- choosing who you would like to be friends with instead of desperately hoping someone will like you
- able talk to anyone and never be at loss for words
- feeling relaxed and calm, even around people in authority, even with attractive, confident people that might have seemed intimidating before
- no longer continually second guessing everything you say and do
- finally happy with yourself, with a strong sense of self-worth & positive self-esteem
- speaking comfortably in front of a group of any size
- feeling great about being yourself
- no longer feeling invisible
- being compassionate with yourself and proud of who you are
- making new friends
- feeling connected socially with other people that you really like, and who like you for who you really are
Our proven experiential training program is scientifically based and helps you learn to become confident, calm and enjoy yourself in social situations.
This ground breaking program has been designed to appeal to those with various learning styles, and includes cognitive, emotional and experiential elements. You will find yourself effortlessly speaking, laughing, having fun with others, enjoying shared experiences and making true connections. We can help you every step of the way.
Our approach is supportive, self-affirming and most importantly -- it works!
For many of our clients, social confidence training has opened the door to real personal transformation, allowing them the freedom to express themselves, for the first time in their lives, with confidence.
How Did Others Benefit From Social Confidence Training?
I used to cross the street to avoid meeting people I knew, worried that I'd have nothing to say, or that they would judge me in some negative way. I used to tell myself that I was just someone that others would never like, that I was too awkward and weird and would never fit in. I had some pretty bad experiences as a child that gave me the idea I was unlikeable. It's sad to remember how I used to feel.
My life is so different now! The change wasn't instant but I steadily began to understand how I could take control of my life. I feel relaxed, chill and confident almost all the time now.
I was worried about training but so glad I did it! ~Brandon
Now I feel confident speaking with anyone, and I just let conversation flow. I don't worry if anyone likes me or not, and strangely, once I built the confidence & skills to let go of all that worry, it was like people are just drawn to me. Me?!? It is such a feeling of freedom.
I am 67 years old. I am so grateful to finally feel like I belong! ~Angela